Sunday 3 July 2016

Full Steam and Painting

Hi everyone ! If there is still anyone on this blog...

HeLLOoooo !!! [oooh] [ooh] [oh] [h]

Damn that echo is deep... So, first of all, about that ND Open thingy, my main computer somehow crash for another unknown reason (he does that like once or twice a year, but this time it's look more serious since hitting the case ain't solving 'thing), and the draft was on it so... as soon as I get my hand on the hard-drive, I will post it.

Since Mk3, I have been quite busy actually. Between camping trip, drinking nights and job related stuffs, I managed to get 4 games ! To my good surprise, I'm also undefeated in Mk3 so far, and I intend to keep it that way by any mean possible, including quiting the game.

Just kidding people, stay calm, I hope you didn't flip your table too hard for that one. Right now I'm playing a Thagrosh, Prophet of Everblight list with Typhon and some Ogruns.

Thagrosh, Prophet of Everblight
- Typhon
- Carnivean
- Protector
Max Warspears
- UA
Max Warmongers
Blackfrost Shard
Warchief

That's also the list that I want to play for my Local Full Steam event next Sunday ! And since I got my eyes on the Marshall Award, I need to be able to get the most Marshall points possible ! Which mean that I'm currently trying to paint 11 ogruns and 3 beasts in a week to get those juicy Marshall points. It's in moment like these that I almost regret to decide to do Non-Metalic-Metal for my Legion, since it's very time consuming to do the 7 steps only for the gold/brass part. But so for I doing great, and I guess that if I keep up the good work (aka, in-line-painting), I hope I will succeed.

I'll keep you updated on that Full Steam event and the painting.

Durgil

No comments:

Post a Comment